Like most basements, I throw my junk down here for lack of a better place.
* New link!
- Action Cat - Free cat-related online postcards and more.
- All your base are belong to us - When localization goes so very wrong! *
- BabyCenter - Your very own pregnancy Web site.
- BabyNamer.com - Need a name for your new munchkin? Also try Baby Name Finder, BabyName Center, or a really unqiue one, The Baby Name Wizard's NameVoyager *.
- Badger Badger Badger - One of the funniest ways to drive your co-worker crazy. Also try Football Badgers and Techno Badgers. *
- Best Places to Live 2006 - Discover some of the best American cities to call home.
- Biography - Over 25,000 of the most interesting biographies.
- Blue Mountain Arts' Electronic Greeting Cards - They have free "everyday" cards, but now charge for special occasion cards.
- Bullshit Generator - "Enable strategic paradigms" and "Leverage seamless deliverables" are just two great examples.
- BugMeNot - Hate to register? Use this site to "find and share logins for websites that force you to register." *
- CastleMountains.com - Free online greeting cards.
- Chevron Cars - Gotta love those talking cars!
- Church Sign Generator - I know you want to... *
- dMarie Time Capsule - Look up any date in the past.
- Dream Home Source - Love to look at house plans? More cool plans: The Plan Collection, Global House Plans *, Home Plan Superstore *, and Sater Design Collection *.
- Dumb Laws - Did you know that in California it's the law that no vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour?
- Emily Strange - Don't mess with Emily. *
- The Dancing Paul Page - "I can dance if I want to!"
- gethuman - Calling your credit card company and can't reach a live person? *
- Hallmark Cards - They have great free virtual cards too.
- HowManyOfMe.com - Find out how many share your name. *
- ikissyou.org - Home of Mahir, the most famous Turkish stud on the Internet.
- Infoplease - On-Line Dictionary, Internet Encyclopedia, Atlas, and Almanac Reference.
- InThe70s - Fun nostalgic stuff! Also check out InThe80s and InThe90s. *
- The Joy of Painting - With Bob Ross. There's something fascinating about his technique that makes it hard to stop watching!
- KartOO - "A metasearch engine with visual display interfaces" *
- Martha Stewart - Ok, the woman is a little strange (as if I have time to grow gourds to make vases), but she's intriguing nonetheless.
- Microsoft® Clip Art - More clip art than you know what to do with.
- Monk-e-mail - Sort of silly yet fun. *
- Moviepooper - "Because sometimes, you're not interested in seeing that movie everyone's talking about but are dying to know what the hubbub is about anyway."
- The Movie Spoiler - Detailed movie explanations.
- NABCO - National Alliance of Breast Cancer Organizations.
- NAUPA - National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators. Claim your stuff! *
- NewHomeSource - Find your new dream home. *
- Psychic Chicken Network - Very bizarre!
- The Pygmy Shrew - A very funny animation sketch.
- Rectal Foreign Bodies - Oh why? I ask...
- The Red Hat Society - Am I seeing things or are those white-haired women wearing red hats?! *
- RxList - The Internet Drug Index...look up your prescriptions and learn more about them!
- School House Rock - If you grew up in the 80s, this should bring a smile to your face.
- Snopes.com - Did someone send you a far-fetched urban legend sounding story in e-mail? Look it up here. *
- SoYouWanna.com - Wanna learn what nobody taught you in school? Also check out: eHow.com and LifeTips. *
- Starbucks Everywhere - Ever heard of Starbucking? *
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure - Help the fight against breast cancer. *
- WebMD - Lots of accurate health info.
- WorstcaseScenario.com - Always be prepared for the unexpected.
- The X-Files - I love this show!
- Yahoo! Heath - Search for diseases, medications, and health information.
- Yahoo! People Search - A free and easy-to-use directory of online users and their e-mail addresses.
- ZD Net Software Library or try Download.Com for your software needs.
Last updated on January 11, 2014.
Copyright © 1996-2009 Floramaria Deter.
All Rights Reserved.
Steal my code and you shall suffer my wrath!