plus 2 tbsp. sifted all-purpose flour
firmly packed brown sugar
very hot water
semi-sweet chocolate chips
Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Makes 3 dozen cookies.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Sift together flour, baking soda and salt onto waxed paper.
3. Beat butter, brown sugar, sugar and egg in large bowl with electric
mixer until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in hot water and vanilla.
Gradually beat in flour mixture until blended and smooth. Stir in
4. Drop dough by well-rounded measuring teaspoonfuls onto large greased
5. Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 10 minutes or until golden.
6. Cool on sheet on wire rack 1 minute. Remove to wire rack to cool