Author/Submitted by: Greg Sharp Dept. Computer Science, Vrije Universiteit, Amste
1. Mix flour and brown sugar, adding beaten egg yolks and milk gradually.
2. Put on to boil and thicken, stir constantly.
3. Take off heat.
4. Add butter and mix well.
5. Pour into buttered pie dish.
6. Beat egg whites with white sugar until meringue consistency and pile on top.
7. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 175 C until meringue is nicely brown.
A delicious dessert for the sugar addict. It goes well with apricot chicken. This is one of the family favourites that mum makes.
It is very important not to let the oven get too hot!
Difficulty : Moderate.
Precision : Measure the ingredients.