Cappuccino Cookies 2
Author/Submitted by: Ming Chen <Ming.Chen@NS.POTSDAM.EDU>
Butter Or Margarine
or strong coffee
1. Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in
eggs, one at a time.
2. Combine the milk, vanilla and coffee dissolved in 1 tbsp water.
Mix into butter mixture.
3. Combine the flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix in thoroughly
4. Drop mixture by teaspoons onto a well-greased cookie sheet.
Sprinkle tops with cinnamon sugar and grated chocolate.
5. Bake at 375F for 10 minutes until golden on the bottoms. Remove
immediately to a rack to cool.
These cookies go great with coffee. Enjoy
I tried this recipe just today for my chemistry seminar, and everyone loved
them. Depending on the people you're serving, you can vary the amount of
cappucino (or coffee) the recipe calls for. Try them out