Chocolate Cake With Whipped Cream
Devil's food cake mix
-pudding (about 4
Vanilla to taste
Recipe by: Peggy Gardner email@example.com 1. Mix cake
ingredients together for 2 minutes - the mixture will be extre
2. Divide mixture equally between 2 greased and floured round cake
3. Sprinkle the tops of both cake halves with chocolate chips.
4. Bake 30-35 minutes at 180 C degrees. Cool on racks until cold.
5. When cakes are cold, split cakes in half lengthwise with a long
6. Mix confectioner's sugar and vanilla into whipping cream and whip
7. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 12 hours.
I would like to share my family's favorite birthday cake. It's an
The pudding doesn't have to be in cans, I use any kind of
Difficulty : moderate. Precision
: meausre ingredients.