Chocolate Chip-oatmeal Cookies
Lo cal margarine
Packed dark brown sugar
Thawed frozen apple juice
Semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl, with mixer on high, beat margarine, applesauce,
sugar and apple juice concentrate until light and fluffy (note mixture
appear to be curdled).
3. In a small bowl, combine boiling water, baking soda, and vanilla and
beat into margarine mixture.
4. In large bowl, combine flour, oats, and salt. Gradually add to
margarine mixture, beating well after each addition. Add chocolate
5. Drop by rounded teaspoonsful onto prepared baking sheet, making 48
cookies. Bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Cool completely on rack.
Each serving provides: 1 fat, 1 1/2 bread, 65 calories Per serving: 226
Source: Weight Watchers Magazine, June 1993