Butter or margarine
Preparation time: 10 min. Baking time: 15 to 20 min. Oven
temperature: 350 degrees F.
A rich chocolate chip morsel, somewhere between a cookie and a candy.
Easy to bake up a batch and keep on hand.
For 3 dozen cookies you will need:
1. Cream the butter until light.
2. Beat in the brown sugar. Mix until creamy. Add the vanilla and egg
3. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and cocoa powder. Add to
the butter mixture.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Shape by teaspoon-ful into 1-inch balls. Place on lightly greased
6. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove to rack to
Tips: When "creaming" butter and sugar, the particles of each won't
show up separately. When recipes indicate "blanding", the mixing is
done to a lesser extent.
From: Great American Recipes Shared by: Kaitlin Young