Sifted cake flour
Recipe by: Carole A. Resnick email@example.com 1. Separate
eggs, placing whites in a large bowl, yolks in another large b
2. Preheat oven to 150 C . Grease a 25 cm tube pan.
3. Beat egg yolks, crisco, and butter until well blended. Gradually
4. At low speed, beat in flour (in fourths) alternately with milk
5. Add coconut; beat until well blended.
6. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently fold whites into
7. Bake 2 hours, or until cake tester inserted near center comes out
8. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove cake from pan;
Difficulty : moderate. Precision
: measure ingredients.