Garlic Ice Cream
Author/Submitted by: "Michelle M. Davis" <mdavis@PINEGOV.CO.PINELLAS.FL.US>
Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt
split in half
1. Put milk, garlic and vailla in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and
remove from heat.
2. In mixing bowl, blend cram, sugar & egg yolks.
3. Strain the scalded milk mixture into the egg and sugar mixture,
4. Return the combined mixture to the pan and stir continuously over
moderate heat until it coats the back of a spoon, about 10-15 minutes.
5. Cook in an ice bath. Add Cream mixture. Freeze until firm.
>From the Cuisine section of the "Weekly Planet" Tampa Bay area, Florida
Mar 16-22, 1995 issue
O.K. garlic lovers, I just found this recipe in a weekly newpaper. I
have not tried it. First one to make it needs to report on findings.