Recipe by: Beatriz Gonzalez-Yanes firstname.lastname@example.org 1.
Preheat oven to 180 C .
2. Cream butter. Add sugar little by little. Add eggs one by one,
3. Sieve flour and baking powder and mix with the above.
4. Pour half the batter on a greased mold.
5. Place the guava paste (cut in slices) so as to cover all the
6. Pour the rest of the batter and bake for 45-60 min, or until an
Here is a recipe for a guava cake. It's from El Nuevo Dia,
I have substituted butter with margerine, but the cake comes out
Difficulty : moderate. Precision
: measure ingredients.