Hershey's Syrup Lowfat Snacking Brownies
56-60% vegetable oil spread
- (recipe follows)
-OR powdered sugar
1. Heat oven to 350 F. Spray 13x9x2-inch baking pan with vegetable
2. In medium microwave-safe bowl, place vegetable oil spread.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute or until melted. Stir in sugar. Add
eggs, one at a time, beating with spoon after each addition, until
mixed well. Add syrup; stir until blended. Gradually add flour and
cocoa, beating with spoon until smooth.
3. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until
wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in
pan on wire rack.
4. Prepare EASY DRIZZLE; spoon over top of brownies or sprinkle with
powdered sugar, if desired. Cut into bars. 36 brownies.
In small bowl, mix 3/4 cup powdered sugar and 1 to 2 tablespoons skim
milk until thin enough to pour from the end of a spoon.
* Do not substitute HERSHEY's Lite Syrup.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER 1 BROWNIE WITHOUT GARNISH
1 g Protein
16 g Carbohydrate 2.5 g Total Fat (0.5 g Saturated Fat)
20 mg Cholesterol
30 mg Sodium
Hershey's is a registered trademark of Hershey Foods Corporation.
Recipe may be reprinted courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens.
Meal-Master format courtesy of Karen Mintzias