Author/Submitted by: Katherine Rives Albitz Hewlett-Packard, Ft. Collins, Colorad
1. Preheat oven to 175 C . Combine flour and powdered sugar; cut in the butter.
2. Press mixture into a 22x33-cm inch baking pan. Bake at 175 C for 20-25 minutes, or until golden.
3. Beat eggs at high speed with electric mixer until light and pale yellow. Gradually add sugar, salt, then lime juice, continuing to beat at high speed.
4. Pour lime mixture over hot crust and return to 175 C oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
5. Sprinkle at once with powdered sugar. Cool. Cut into bars.
Difficulty : easy.
Precision : measure the ingredients.