graham cracker crumbs
For the filling
soft cream cheese
1. Melt the butter and stir in the graham cracker crumbs. Press into the base
of a 20cm (8 inch) loose-bottomed cake tin. Chill until firm.
2. Place the soft cheese and sugar in a bowl and beat together.
3. Peel, stone and puree 1 mango, add to the cheese and sugar and mix well.
4. Dissolve the gelatine in 3 tablespoons boiling water, add to the mango
mixture with two thirds of the cream.
5. Mix well, spoon into the graham cracker cake tin and smooth the surface.
Place in a refrigerator until set.
6. Decorate with the remaining cream and mango.