1. Heat cream to the boiling point; add white chocolate and stir with a wooden spoon until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth.
2. Cool 15 minutes and stir in Frangelico. Transfer to shallow dish and cool in refrigerator 2 hours.
3. When filling is firm, remove by teaspoonfuls and roll into balls. Let sit for 30 minutes on parchment paper.
4. Melt semisweet chocolate over hot water until half melted; remove from heat and stir with wooden spoon until completely smooth.
Cool to 89 degrees.
5. Place ground hazelnuts in a flat dish; dip white chocolate centers in semisweet chocolate, then roll in hazelnuts. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Cover candies with plastic wrap and dry at room temperature overnight before storing in airtight container.