Poppy Seed Pound Cake
Very fresh poppy seeds
Unsalted butter melted and
Recipe by: Carole A. Resnick email@example.com 2. Beat eggs
until they are frothy, beat in sugar a little at a time until
3. Beat in the rum and poppy seeds.
4. Sift the flour and baking powder and add to the egg mixture.
5. Stir in the milk and butter.
6. Turn the batter into a well-buttered and floured 25x9 cm (1 1/3
7. Cool in pan for 5 minutes, turn out onto rack and cool completely.
Difficulty : easy. Precision
: measure ingredients.