Apple Crisp #1
Author/Submitted by: Net
cinnamon to taste
1. Chop up the apples and place them in a 8x8 inch baking pan (use a bit
of PAM or an equivalent to lightly "grease" the pan. But you can
probably get away without it).
2. Pour the maple syrup over the apples and then sprinkle cinnamon over
it all (I like to use lots! :) ).
3. In a bowl, mix together the flour and oatmeal. Then add the
applesauce and brown sugar, and mix until the flour is just moistened and
even a bit dry in some parts.
4. Spread (or sort of "spoon and pat") the flour/oatmeal/applesauce/brown
sugar mixture onto the apples. It doesn't have to spread from edge to
edge - just spread it out best you can and don't worry about empty spots!
5. Bake this in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 35 minutes.