Chocolate-peanut Butter Pie
Author/Submitted by: Bob D'Ambra email@example.com
Pies & Pastries
knox unflavored gelatine
peanut putter (creamy or chunky)
chocolate crumb crust
whipping or heavy cream
semi-sweet chocolate chips,
(176 g )
1. In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatine over cold water; let stand 1
minute. Stir over low heat until gelatine is dissolved.
2. In blender or food processor, process peanut butter, milk, sugar and
eggs. While processing gradually add gelatine mixture until blended.
3. Pour into crust; chill until almost set.
4. In small saucepan, bring cream to boiling point. Remove from heat;
stir in chocolate chips until melted. Let stand 3 minutes.
5. Slowly pour over pie and spread to edges; chill until firm.
6. Garnish with white or dark chocolate curls.
Difficulty : easy. Precision : measure ingredients.
By KKBG35A RUTH BURKHAR